I’ve been doing a lot of unf*ing lately, and the other night we were cleaning the yard (a couch in had been sat in our front yard since September) and we set a fire and when we were putting it out, I got water on my shoes. They immediately started to smell like, well, feet. I threw them in the wash with detergent and a capfull of bleach but the smell is still pretty powerful and seems to be getting worse. It’s like someone is perpetually opening a bag of Fritos in my presence and it’s embarrassing. Should I use more bleach, or is there another way? Maybe the awesome power of vinegar?! Not sure I want to marinate my Fritos but this is the only pair of tennis shoes I have and I have to make them tolerable.